Amazon quiz answers today, February 17 2020: Amazon ₹20,000 Amazon Pay quiz answers - Republic World
Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. The Amazon Quiz for February 17 2020 is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other gadgets) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today's Amazon quiz to bag the prize.
Also Read | Amazon Quiz Today Answers: December 11 | Answer And Win A LG W30 Pro Smartphone
Today's Amazon Quiz Information
- Today's Amazon Quiz Prize: ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Date: February 17 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am-12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Also Read | Amazon Quiz Today Answers: December 12 | Answer And Win Rs. 20,000
Amazon quiz answers today - Prizes and odds of winning
There is ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance that will be awarded in this Amazon Quiz contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries that answer all the questions correctly. Eligible entries are the ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the 'Details of the Contest and How to Enter' section. Do not forget to tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
Also Read | Amazon Quiz Answers: December 24 Answers; Win A Samsung Galaxy Tab
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple's App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the "Start" Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today's Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners' lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Here's where to find the Amazon Quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an iPhone user:
Here's where to find the Amazon Quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an Android user:
Also Read | Amazon Quiz Today January 27 Answers: Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
Today's Amazon quiz contest
February 17 2020 Amazon quiz answers
Question 1. White, Yellow, Red, Orange, Blue, And Green Were The Six Original Colors On The Classic Version Of Which 40-Year Old Iconic Toy?Answer 1: Rubix Cube
Question 2. The 2020 Australian Open Was Novak Djokovic's ___ Grand Slam Singles Victory. (Fill In The Blanks.)Answer 2: 17th
Question 3. The Union Budget Proposed Which Of These To Build A National Cold Supply Chain For Perishables Such As Meat And Fish?Answer 3: Kisan Rail
Question 4. The Upcoming Film 'The New Mutants' Is Part Of Which Movie Franchise?Answer 4: X Men
Question 5. Which Famous Political Activist Born On February 13Th, Wrote The Poem 'In The Bazaars Of Hyderabad'?Answer 5: Sarojini Naidu
New chapter to have 87 pages.
Not all “messages” sent by a web or mobile app are meant for end-users. In fact, as you use a social media app like Twitter to schedule an upcoming post, or check your feed on Facebook, there might be thousands of “micro” messages sent to and from the ...
With 25000 near-perfect reviews, we don't expect these top-rated earbuds to stay in stock for long.
With its 1.3 billion population and the world's second-biggest smartphone user base that relies on cheap data for social media and online shopping, India is a key market for US retailers Amazon and Walmart to grow their business.
The 24th Match of the Big Bash League 2019-20 will see the clash between Perth Scorchers and Hobart Hurricanes at Perth Stadium, Perth on Sunday, January 05, 2020. Keep reading to find out Perth Scorchers vs Hobart Hurricanes 24th Match Prediction.
More News in technology
मेष लग्नराशि (Aries):➤ कलाशांति ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल 10 फरवरी से 16 फरवरी तक :- ॐ इस सप्ताह मेष राशि वालों को धन प्राप्ति के योग बन रहे है। पुराने किसी कार्य का लाभ आपको इस
Anyone who's been on social media for too long remembers the golden age of Instagram - that is, pre-2016, when your feed followed a simple, chronological timeline. That changed four years back, when top brass
Home/Amazon Quiz Answers/Amazon 17th Feb 2020 Quiz Answers: Play And Win 20000Rs Pay Balance Amazon Quiz 17 February 2020 Answers Today's Amazon Quiz Details: How To Enter Into Quiz: Amazon quiz today prize
Realme X50 Guru 5G is set to debut 65W SuperDart Charge, Realme shown via a teaser published on Twitter. Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth sensibly took a dig Xiaomi by highlighting the newest fast charging