Top stock tips by Ashwani Gujral, Prakash Gaba, Mitessh Thakkar for Monday
The Indian market is expected to open lower on Monday tracking global markets, as coronavirus scare continues. Back home, DoT planning to initiate actions against telecom companies could also weigh on the market. With that in mind, CNBC-TV18's in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Market Guru Ashwani Gujral is bullish on RIL, Bharti Airtel and bearish on Eicher Motors, Tata Elxsi, and Century Textiles. Mitessh Thakkar is positive on HCL Tech, Lupin and negative on Cummins, Oil India. Prakash Gaba has 'buy' calls on Balkrishna Industries, Bharti Airtel, and 'sell' calls on Ambuja Cements, Hero MotoCorp.Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Monday: Ashwani Gujral - ashwanigujral.com
- Sell Eicher Motors with a stop loss of Rs 18,950, target at Rs 18,500
- Sell Tata Elxsi with a stop loss of Rs 1,060, target at Rs 1,000
- Sell Century Textiles with a stop loss of Rs 586, target at Rs 570
- Buy Reliance Industries with a stop loss of Rs 1,480, target at Rs 1,540
- Buy Bharti Airtel with a stop loss of Rs 558, target at Rs 580Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Sell Cummins with a stop loss of Rs 548, target at Rs 520
- Buy HCL Tech with a stop loss of Rs 612, target at Rs 646
- Buy Lupin with a stop loss of Rs 710, target at Rs 733
- Sell Oil India with a stop loss of Rs 133, target at Rs 124Prakash Gaba - prakashgaba.com
- Buy Balkrishna Industries with a stop loss of Rs 1,143, target at Rs 1,180
- Buy Bharti Airtel with a stop loss of Rs 554, target at Rs 582
- Sell Ambuja Cements with a stop loss of Rs 207, target at Rs 201
- Sell Hero MotoCorp with a stop loss of Rs 2,380, target at Rs 2,300Also, track all live market action on CNBC-TV18 Market Blog Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions
Coherent Market Insights released a new market study on 2018-2026 U.S. Contract Research Organization (CROs) Market Market with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis.
The Industrial Boilers Market research report provides an in-depth analysis of the major industry leading players along with the company profiles and strategies adopted by them. This enables the buyer of the report to gain a telescopic view of the competitive ...
Catch every ball of BBL|09 live on Fox Cricket 501!
Mi Band 5 has been leaked, and it has revealed some key information about the upcoming successor to the popular Mi Band series. Set to get an incremental update, Mi Band 5 will come with upgraded features with global NFC support. The Mi Band 3 ...
Bhubaneswar: Odisha FC toppled Mumbai City FC 2-0 to make it three wins out of three at the Kalinga Stadium in the Indian Super League 2019-20 on Saturday. After a barren first-half, goals from Aridane Santana (48') and Xisco Hernandez (74') were ...
More News in market
Barring a couple of days, last whole week was challenging. In the previous week, things looked in control with respect to coronavirus but all of a sudden, the aberration was seen in numbers that certainly
Market still looks tentative, but remains sanguine Barring couple of days, it was clearly a challenging week for our markets; in fact for all markets across the globe. In the previous week, things looked in control
Indian equities are set to open higher. The S&P BSE Sensex rose 0.29 percent to 41,374.94 during the pre-market trade and the NSE Nifty 50 0.38 percent to 12,160.10. Futures Nifty February futures closed at 12,129.6, premium
The global IO Modules market reached ~US$ xx Mn in 2018 and is anticipated grow at a CAGR of xx% over the forecast period 2019-2029. In this IO Modules market study, the following
Asia Pacific markets changed little Monday morning as investors continue to assess the potential economic fallout from the pneumonia-like coronavirus that's infected more than 68,000 people and killed over 1,600 people. Nikkei futures pointed to a